Why work with us?
We are in business to build long term customer relationships. We do this by correctly executing on three fundamentals: expectations, planning and follow through.
Setting expectations and meeting them should be easy to understand, but seems elusive to many web companies. Why? Simply put, greed and a lack of knowledge. Through careful planning and follow through we guarantee to meet or exceed your expectations.
Building a website is most like building a house. Without planning, walls will be crooked, rooms forgotten, carpet when you wanted tile...you get the idea. It's a critical practice; done incorrectly it will cost both of us valuable resources.
The web is dynamic, always evolving and always changing. It takes a company willing to follow through from the beginning to completion and beyond. We follow through to keep positive customer relationships and all our websites performing optimally.
Jason Williams Owner / Co-Founder
Jason loves everything technology, computers and Wordpress related. He has had a passion for the web since its inception. In contrast, after 15 years of being a successful restaurant owner, he brings other valuable business insight. He wears many hats, and values his family more than anything else. Read more of his skills to "Amp" your web goals:
- 25 years of business entrepreneurship
- 8+ years of custom website coding, troubleshooting and development
- A+ Certified in project management, database administration, security, networking and web development
- Hand coded 100’s of websites
- Contracted his services to a wide range of businesses and clientele
- Business Development
- Website Strategy
- Project Management
- Website Management
- B.S. Information Technology - Western Governors University
Coffee, sarcasm, fun and happy people around him are keys to his successful day. He is a strong believer in karma and business ethics. Also, he loves "Logic" and he gets "Amped" about it!
Kristopher Larson Owner / Co-Founder
Kristopher is a professional web developer specializing in HTML, PHP, SCSS, WordPress websites, and built some of his first websites when he was only 14 years old. His love affair with the web and technology, has grown from one skill into many, making him well versed in not only web development but also SEO. He discovered his true technical passion while in the Air Force working as an air craft mechanic, this training has provided him with the ability to come up with unique ways to solve complex problems. When Kristopher is not sitting at his computer, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids.
- A & P licensed mechanic, and served in the Air Force as F-16 Jet Mechanic
- Server Administrator and IT Technician
- SEO and PPC guru, Manages over $30,000 in online marketing campaigns
- Website Development
- Server Administration
- Search Engine Optimization
- B.S Software Engineering – University of Phoenix
Kristopher can’t pull rabbits from hats, but he can pull some “Amped" up code and online marketing solutions from thin air.